April 2, 2012

Secret Bunny - A England - Saint George

Hello lovelies! Happy Easter week! I will have a couple Easter manicures I plan on doing. My first one will be on tomorrows post. :-) But starting off the Easter week, I was part of a HUGE Secret Bunny swap. Let's just say I got SPOILED! One of the polishes I got was my very first A England, and this beauty is Saint George. BEAUTIFUL. Pictures really do not do this polish justice. Especially since I didn't have much sun, so I had to just go with natural light. But here it is. I did two coats of Saint George, but honestly, it could have probably been a one coat-er. It covers BEAUTIFULLY. I stamped with my new stamping plates from my good friend Jacque. You can see her blog over at Ambi(tious) Nails It's sort of hard to see in the pictures. But I really loved this mani!




What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment