February 1, 2012

OPI Designer Series Holos

Happy Hump Day! I hope you are all having a great week! A while back a good friend of mine, Jacque, went dusty hunting and scored some OPI Designer Series polish, and I scored 6 different ones. So today on the list to blog about is DS - Desire. I just love this line and I am so happy I was able to get the ones I got. I do not have much experience with Holographic nail polish so when I used this one, I did not put a base color underneath it, so it took 4 coats of polish to get the look I got. But I still love it. What do you all think?


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete