March 1, 2012

Woah! Can we say nail polish Hiatus!!!

Phew, hello to my lovely followers! My how I have missed you all! I took a long break in doing my nails.....like close to a month. I just looked and sure enough, the last time I posted was February 3rd, however, I had that posted a week before I had it set to post. If that makes sense. I have been painting the kids bedrooms, etc. Just have been super duper busy!

Anyway, back to blogging about polish! Phew!

Today, is a Thursday and normally my son has Cub Scouts, but it worked out that he didn't today, something with the school having a different event there tonight. My house is cleaned....or should I say WAS cleaned spotless. Those with children, especially with toddlers, know how long a clean house lasts. :-) Any-who, I figured I would FINALLY do my nails. I couldn't decide on a color, so I asked my friends over on one of the facebook groups I'm a part of to pick 3 colors. There were a bunch of different combos posted, so I just grabbed colors. Someone suggested pink, blue, and purple. I went to my stash and looked, I grabbed all Zoya of course, Dana (pink), Yummy (blue), and Perrie (purple). I couldn't decide what I wanted to do so I decided trying my hand at water marbling again. I LOVE to do water marble. However, it's been a while since I've done so, so they didn't turn out like I had planned but I still think they came out neat! :-)

I started off with White on White as my base color on my nail. Then I took Dana, Yummy, and Perrie, in that order, repeated 4 times, and a dropped each in my bowl of water. Then I took a toothpick and made no special design just put lines in it and dipped each finger....this is how they came out. My left hand turned out better of course....I REALLY messed up my right hand. Enjoy the pictures....excuse the ugly cuticles, they have been unattended to for a bit....



 I think it is so weird how my middle nail turned out on this one^^^^^
And for grins and giggles, my right hand.....my thumb took a tooth pick to it as I was trying to move the polish away from it, and so did my pointer....

I hope you all enjoyed!!!

1 comment: