December 17, 2011

Candy Cane Water Marble

I have a family Christmas party today (Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday) so I wanted to do a different manicure. This is my second try at water marbling; my first attempt was back in October for Halloween. I absolutely LOVE water marbling. I hope with time I will keep improving my water marbling skills :-)

I started off with a two coats of China Glaze *White on White*, then I used it again with China Glaze *Hey Sailor* rotating white, red, white, red, white, red, white.

This is my right hand, every nail came out different. :-) My thumb nail broke all the way down about a week ago, so ignore the sad sad nail :-) Normally, I wouldn't take pictures of all 5 fingers, but I wanted to for this so you can see all the designs it made :-)
 This is my left hand, again middle finger and pointer broke, and aren't long enough for me to "Square"


Isn't water marble fun???

No comments:

Post a Comment