December 10, 2011

Holiday Inspired - Snowflakes!

I wanted to do something holiday inspired because I was bored with the same ol' same ol' plain polish's. I do have stamping supplies, they just don't always like me, I still have learning to do with them. So I wanted to "try" some snow flakes on my nails. I did it free hand so they are not "perfect" but what snowflakes are? I don't know of any snow flake that is :-) I am rather happy with the way they turned out.

 Here is the finished product :-)
 I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Marine Scene, and I used a silver glitter nail art brush to make the flakes.
Thank you for reading today; I hope you enjoyed it! I should hopefully be getting 4 more Zoyas to add to my collection today, they were in Michigan yesterday around 2pm so hopefully they will be in my area of Michigan and in my mail box today :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment