December 24, 2011

Finger Paints - Flakies

 Hello all and Merry Christmas. I hope you all enjoy your holiday! I am going to be in and out, so figured I would make a post now. I literally JUST painted my nails. I was out shopping the other day and found the finger paints flakies. I have the whole set of 5. 

From left to right we have: Asylum, Flashy,  Flecked, Motley, & Twisted. Aren't they gorgeous?? 

Anyway, I wanted to use them. I was supposed to wait until Christmas, instead I didn't and used it tonight! HAHA. Anyway, I did one coat of Seche Vite Rebuild as my base coat. Then I took one coat of Zoya's Anja, she is such a beautiful color that I only needed one coat to get the look I wanted. It's like a very dark purple. I then added one coat of Finger Paints - Twisted. (The last one photoed above). Then I topped it with probably my FAVORITE top coat, Seche Vite. And I just LOVE how they turned out. :-) I've never used a "flakie" before, and these are my first ones in my polish collection.

 Excuse my dry cuticles and my nubby nails. They were all breaking so I filed them down to their breaks in hopes to start over :-) The above picture is with no flash.
 This was taken with a flash.
Flash with my Zoya - Anja polish :-)

I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas and enjoy your family and friends!

1 comment: