January 18, 2012

Polka Dot Mani

Hello all! Happy Hump Day! Today I tried a mani and it did NOT work out. I got aggravated so I took it off and started over. I really like the way they turned out FINALLY but wish I used a smaller "dot". I knew I wanted to use a pink, so I ended up using Orly - Sweet Temptation as my base color. Such a beautiful color and I could have probably only used one coat, but I'm a two coat-er to say the least. :-) I would describe this color as a rosie color, just beautiful! I then taped it off and painted Zoya - Anja on the tips of my nails. I took a silver nail art stripe tool to seperate the two colors. Then I took my dotting tool (by the way best invention EVER), and made my silver dots. To make the dots I used Wet 'N Wild Wild Shine- Metallica. I think this manicure turned out rather well!



No comments:

Post a Comment