January 22, 2012

Velvet Bow by China Glaze Review

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I am in the process of potty training my two year old, so it's been pretty busy and hectic around here, but I think we are making progress!

Anyway, China Glaze sent me a few polish's to do for review. I do want to mention that I was NOT compensated for my opinion on this polish. Now on to my review. I will be straight up honest; I do NOT like Velvet Bow. It was very thick and kind of difficult for me to put on, yet at the same time I needed three coats because you could see thru it. I did not think with a polish so dark that it would need three coats. I didn't necessarily like the color, it's a dark red/purple color.

I added some Flakies to it; I put on Finger Paints - Asylum, and to be honest, I still don't like it. I'm not even really sure why, maybe because we had a fight when I was applying it. I also went to mention, it did not clean up well; you can see in these pictures, it stained my skin. :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment