January 1, 2012

Dotting tools

Do you have dotting tools? I just recently got some dotting tools and I LOVE them! I used Finger Paint's Lavender Highlight for the purple, I used Suzi Says Feng Shui for the "tealish" color, then I used Watermelon Watercolor for the pink dots. I wasn't too happy with the way they turned out. I think I needed to use different color contrasts. I think they were all too close in darkness, etc. So needless to say I didn't "love" this manicure and it only lasted a day because I took it off. I like the design just not the colors together.

 I did a base coat of the Finger Paints - Lavender Highlight, I let it dry then I taped it off and used OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui. Then I used Watermelon Watercolor for the dots with my dotting tool. I then topped it with Confetti's - Ice Ice Baby to give it a glitter look.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment